Our new Pilates schedule is kicking off! If you want to improve your general fitness and strength; aid injury recovery; or enhance your sporting performance, Pilates is for you!
- Aimed to improve core strength, flexibility, endurance, coordination, balance and relaxation
- Evening beginner, intermediate and advanced classes & new morning introductory Pilates and Body Work
- All classes are six weeks long and are suitable for all fitness levels and ages
- Led by a Chartered Physiotherapist
- Each participant receives a head to toe assessment by a Chartered Physiotherapist – allowing you to take part in a safe and comfortable way
Six week block starts on Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th of September at 6pm. No experience necessary.
Six week block starts on Tuesday 11th September at 7.15pm. Participants must have completed a beginner’s course.
Six week block starts on Monday 13th September at 7.15pm. Participants must have completed a beginner’s and intermediate course.
INTRODUCTION TO PILATES
Six week block starts on Thursday 14th September at 10.30am.
This a slower paced class and is suitable for anyone looking for a gentle introduction to Pilates. It’s also a baby-friendly class so if your baby is happy to snooze in a car-seat/carry-cot, we’d be happy to have them join.
Participants should wear loose clothing suitable for exercising and stretching. Mats are provided, but if wish to bring you own you are welcome to do so. Please bring a bottle of water and a towel/cushion/small blanket.
If you are a sports person, you may be interested in our Strength & Conditioning course beginning in October. More details to follow so keep an eye on the FB page.
To book, call John on 086 163 2611 or 049 9527740. Or send a private message on Facebook.