In this year’s Ballyconnell Get Up! Get Active! We are introducing the Transformation Programme to allow two people access to a health and well-being package that could be life-changing! The programme is an intense 6 week focus on fitness, diet and motivation, and ends with a makeover and some other lovely treats!
Over the 6 weeks of the main Ballyconnell Get Up! Get Active! programme you will have access to:
- A health and fitness assessment from a nurse and physiotherapist
- A detailed fitness plan created by John O’Neill, Physiotherapist
- An easy to follow food plan and nutrition advice from a Dietician
- One-to-one mentoring
- A healthy food hamper from SuperValu
- End of programme hair and make-up session
- A ‘Treat Yourself’ hamper from Hidden Treasures Home and Gifts
You can nominate yourself or someone else you think would benefit from the programme.
We hope the programme will be a worthwhile, personal journey for the two people and will help them make positive changes in their life. However, we would be delighted if they would share some of their journey with everyone doing the Ballyconnell Get Up! Get Active! programme at various stages.
Download the nomination form.